i was about to grind up my nighttime hybrid, when i realized i had nowhere to put the morning sativa that was totally already in my grinder. nooo~! but… from necessity, comes invention.
that’s when i discovered these chewing gum jars are how to make a cannabis container in just a few easy steps. they are to DIY for! it’s a recycled craft, you guys. this is everything. a cute canna craft!
DIY cannabis container
prep time: ~1 min — skill level: have peeled labels off beer bottles before
- orbit gum container (you must have chewed all the gum. if you haven’t already, then shove the last 5 pieces in your mouth like i did, and enjoy the MEGA-GUM.)
- small label sticker
- sharpie pen
- tear all of the labeling off the orbit container. it’s just thin plastic, so it should be EZ.
- peel the other sticker label off the top of the lid of the container.
- place your own small label sticker in that spot on the lid. bonus points if it’s cute.
- write the name of your strain.