Big time beauty editors keep writing about this new sexy canna experience in recreational C.A. It’s the greatest thing of every stoner girl’s dreams: a cannabis (well, CBD) infused spa experience!
Posh nail salon Bellacures has jumped on the CBD bandwagon introducing the Canna-Cure service in their Los Angeles outposts. Launching Nov. 1, the Canna-Cure will be available to anyone who loves a good CBD scrub, bath bomb and lotion worked into their usual mani-pedi routine. – Hollywood Reporter
Editors from Refinery29, Fashionista, Us Weekly etc all went and had this done, and they said it was like SO fabulous and controversial, and they loved it and felt chill.
But what if you live in a prohibition-affected state? how are you to feel truly beautiful and cannabis-infused?!
You’ll feel like you just remembered you have some kief left when you try my DIY canna-cure inspired cannabis-infused manicure!!1 This easy DIY project takes only a short undetermined time that might be spread out over several hours not long! Plus you can do it at home. -angel emoji-
DIY canna-cure inspired cannabis-infused manicure
prep time: ~10 min — skill level: can pack a bowl and paint your nails, separately
- dry flower in your fave strain
- your pipe
- sexy nail polish
- clear top coat (duh)
- clip, file, and buff your nails until they are somewhat uniform and aren’t gonna actually cut someone (unless that’s what you’re going for). drag across your own skin to check for snag potential.
- apply 1-2 coats of your favorite nail polish shade.
3. blow on them for a little bit. complain to your roommate that now your nails are wet and you’re useless. maybe he will help out and make you a drink!
4. kinda forget about your nails. they’re mostly dry! decide to pack a bowl of G6. you already had some in your grinder – thank you, past self.
5. a few pinches in, remember that your nails were kinda wet. there is now bud stuck to your manicure. yes, that shit is all over your thumb nail.
6. brush off the dry herb and accept that your thumb nail will need to be redone.
7. nothing much you can do about that now, so might as well take another hit with cannabis stuck to your nail polish.
8. apply your top coat. move to C.A.
disclaimer: sticking bud to your nails has absolutely no psychoactive or physical effect whatsoever, besides wasting your shit.
be sure to check out my last canna craft: diy cannabis container. it’s equally as useful!